Intellectual Property Ownership
Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the Platform, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the Platform, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Platform (the “Content”) are owned by Rumbazo Festival (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Platform, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of Rumbazo Festival.
Limited Use; Restrictions on Use
You are permitted to use the Content and/or any services and products on the Platform for lawful purposes as provided in the Terms and Conditions only; any other use or misuse of any Content is strictly prohibited. We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable, license to access and use the Content, without right to sublicense, under the following conditions: you shall not, without our express written consent: (a) copy, retransmit, modify, disseminate, display, perform, reuse, re-post, broadcast, circulate, or otherwise distribute the Content, or modify or re-use all or part of the Content, (b) use any tradename, trademark, or brand name in metatags, keywords and/or hidden text, (c) create derivative works from the Content or commercially exploit the Content, in whole or in part, in any way, and (d) use the Platform, the Content, and/or any portion thereof, in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to Rumbazo Festival, the Owner, or any third party referenced therein. Rumbazo Festival reserves all other rights. You shall not alter, remove or obscure any copyright notice, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or any other notice included in the Content. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing on the Platform shall be construed as conferring any license under Rumbazo Festival’s and/or its Owner’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Rumbazo Festival may revoke any of the foregoing rights and/or your access to the Platform, or any part thereof, including the blocking of your IP Address, at any time without prior notice.
Social Media Sites and Third Party Links
- Community Guidelines—In addition to links to Social Media Sites, the Platform itself may include bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, comments sections, and other community forums which allow you to post information, provide feedback and comments, and otherwise interact with other users, either through postings or by interacting in real-time (together with the Rumbazo Festival relevant sections of the Social Media Sites, the “Community Forums”). If the Platform includes any Community Forums, the restrictions and obligations contained in this Section shall apply.
- You acknowledge that any opinions, statement, recommendation, offers, advice or other information presented or disseminated on the Community Forums are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content. Rumbazo Festival reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on the Community Forums.
- Any Submission that promotes drinking and driving or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, disparages competitive products, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Any Submission that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, material that depicts child-pornography, acts of violence, drug use or would violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- Any Submission that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Any Submission that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, spyware, trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Rumbazo Festival or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Even if this Platform includes features and functionality that permit you to upload certain Submissions to our services or systems, this Platform is not and shall not function as an archive. Rumbazo Festival shall have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to your Submission. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining independent archival and backup copies of any Submission.
Rumbazo Festival reserves the right to change any part of the Platform at any time without notice, subject to the “NOTICE” provision set forth below.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Rumbazo Festival is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Rumbazo Festival adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to Rumbazo Festival’s designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Platform. You acknowledge that in order for Rumbazo Festival to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites
Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Platform are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from Rumbazo Festival.
Ability to Accept Terms and Conditions
You affirm that you are more than 21 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with the Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Rumbazo Festival without restriction.
From time to time, we may revise these Terms and Conditions. To help you stay current of any changes, Rumbazo Festival may take one or more of the following steps: (1) Rumbazo Festival notes the date the Terms and Conditions was last updated above, and (2) when Rumbazo Festival makes a material change to the Terms and Conditions, we may post conspicuous announcements of such changes on the Platform next to the link to these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Platform following the posting of any revised Terms and Conditions shall be deemed acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions. Rumbazo Festival strongly recommends checking the Terms and Conditions periodically. If we are required by law to obtain your express consent for any changes to the Terms and Conditions, then we will make a commercially reasonable attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions.
In resolving a claim for arbitration, the arbitrator shall apply Missouri law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, we will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class, representative, or collective basis, or as a private attorney general on behalf of other persons similarly situated, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor we shall be entitled to arbitrate the dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. Disputes regarding the arbitrability of any claim shall be resolved by the arbitrator.
THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU MAY NOT BRING ANY CLAIM AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON BEHALF OF OTHER SIMILARLY SITUATED PERSONS. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED.
BY AGREEING TO THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AS SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND LIMITING YOUR RIGHT TO APPEAL. DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISIONS.
Rumbazo Festival’s failure to enforce any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. A printed version of the Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.